Paramount is proud to unveil our new ParaskimV product video. This new video will help you and your prospects fully understand the immense benefits of including Paramount’s revolutionary new Venturi Skimmer, ParaskimV, on every new pool.
Click on the video link or go directly to the ParaskimV page on our newly designed website, http://www.1paramount.com/debris-removal/paraskim-v/, to check it out.
The most important development in Skimmer Technology is here…Paramount’s New ParaskimV!!!
This new ParaskimV Venturi Skimmer is the ultimate solution to skimmer performance for both standard or variable speed pumps!
Click on the image below to see everything ParaskimV has to offer:
ParaskimV uses a small amount of return flow from your circulation pump to create highly efficient and effective skimmer function that:
- Allows for up to 600% efficiency, by utilizing as little as 5 gpm of return flow to create more than 30 gpm of skimmer weir flow.
- When combined with a Paramount Infloor Cleaning System, ParaskimV allows for 100% of the pool suction to be dedicated to the MDXR3 debris drain for maximum effectiveness without taking any flow away from skimmers, which operate more efficiently using Venturi technology.
- Can turn 50 gpm of circulation into 110-120 gpm of debris removing capability in a pool (with 2 ParaskimV’s and an MDXR3 Debris Safety Drain)
- Eliminates Circulation Pump problems caused by overfull skimmer baskets and low pool water levels
- Offers up to 3 times the debris capacity of a standard skimmer
- Can be plumbed for suction as well and allow for easy access to suction ports for pool vacuuming
- …and much more!
1. ParaskimV produces 30% more skimming activity at higher pump speeds it delivers 70 gpm output at 8-10 gpm delivered to the skimmer venturi nozzle and 70% more skimming activity at lower speeds, delivering 50 gpm output with as little as 4-6 gpm delivered to the skimmer venturi nozzle. The venturi nozzle is easy to remove and reinstall
2. Offset design allows for connecting vacuum hose without having to remove venturi nozzle.
3. Interior vacuum relief designed into housing vs bolted on outside & high relief point to avoid blockage and to add safety.
4. Notched ring for all deck thicknesses. Allows for full open inside skimmer throat.
5. Works with Pour-A-Lid™ and paver decks.
6. Largest overflow port on the market 1 1/2″or 2″ vs competitions’ 3/4″ to 1″. Easier to plumb with less risk of air lock.
7. Return guard reduces turbulence and adds an additional layer of protection.
8. A newly designed weir door for better water flow and less potential for debris to be trapped in the door.
9. Stop tabs are incorporated in door vs on skimmer body.
10. Allows for connection of a Paramount Clear O3 Ozone System for direct injection to the pool.
Here’s our new, and very important, skimmer installation video for ParaskimV…please review by clicking on the video:
Check out my website, www.kurtatparamount.com, for the latest Paramount updates for the Central US, and follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/kurtatparamount), and you can also subscribe to my YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQ-5zE5W6PPFw0ybFcDxSA).
NEW FROM PARAMOUNT!
SUPERFLOW 360 IS AVAILABLE NOW!
THE ULTIMATE IN HIGH FLOW, PEBBLE/PLASTER TOP, UNBLOCKABLE AND DISGUISABLE DRAIN TECHNOLOGY IS HERE!
INTRODUCING THE SUPERFLOW 360 UNBLOCKABLE PEBBLE/PLASTER TOP DRAIN FOR POOLS AND SPAS!
|Features to Enhance the Beauty of Your Pool
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Superflow 360 drain is not a replacement for Paramount’s MDXR3 Debris Removing Drain for pools that include a Paramount In-Floor Cleaning and Circulation System, and does not feature the 99% Cleaning Guarantee from Paramount. The Superflow 360 drain is offered as an alternative to conventional single and multiple main drain installations for aesthetic reasons and/or when a higher flow rate than other unblockable drains is desirable.
Performance & Specifications
|Available in 4 colors: White, Light Gray, Gray & Black
Please let me or Ron (580-564-5424) if you have any questions regarding SUPERFLOW 360. You can also check out the SUPERFLOW 360 WEBPAGE for more information: http://1paramount.com/products/color_match_drain/
Thanks again for your continued support of PARAMOUNT POOL AND SPA SYSTEMS!
Paramount is very excited to announce the acquisition of Twirlybyrd and Airbar Pool and Spa Jets and fittings. According to Paramount’s President, Buzz Ghiz, “I’m very excited about this category. I think it’s a perfect fit with the rest of our specialty products.”.
Regarded as one of the easiest and most effective ways of incorporating true hydrotherapy to any concrete spa, Twirlybyrd will change the way you build spas for the better.
Twirlybyrd is an interchangeable pool and spa fitting system that allows you to customize jet configurations, massage sensations, and hydrotherapy effects. With a simple twist, go from a deep tissue massage to a smooth , soft stream, and anything in between.
The Deep Tissue
The Deep Tissue faceplate delivers a concentrated, knot-busting, muscle massage and is considered the strongest sensation in the Twirlybyrd line. It is a gives off a straight shot of water and air and is perfect for hitting trigger points that cause muscle strain and stiffness.
The Shiatsu faceplate is dynamic and active. It gives a wide-rolling, tension-relieving massage and still delivers a firm sensation but moves into a softer massage than an acute Deep Tissue faceplate would. The Shiatsu massage will feel closely like a deep sports massage.
It distributes a pulsating, muscle-renewing massage. This faceplate is fantastic. It is slightly softer than the Shiatsu faceplate. The Pulsating massage will feel most closely like a smooth vibrating massage.
Disperses a gentle, even-flow, relaxing massage. Although the Soft Stream is our most moderate faceplate, sitting behind it can be very mellow and soothing. It is a series of individual streams of water and air mixing to give a very relaxing massage. The Soft Stream massage will feel most closely like a soft tickling massage.